Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Where's that worthless peckerhead Starsplash?!

You could at least repeat yourself! You think anybody's going to read your archives?

Don't you think the world needs your message?

This is Al Erkkila's dictum: Wise people die and ignorant people are born. God insists... experience proves it! ...that we keep repeating our message to every new generation.

Shout it from the rooftops, man!

(For new readers, who have no idea what I'm talking about and why I care about an apparently abandoned blog, Starsplash is my older brother Ron. He's 4 1/2 years older than I am, there are three sisters and a miscarriage between us and he never tested for his black-belt in Tai Kwan Do, though he should have. BTW, I've always been terrified of offending him. Growing up, the consequences warranted terror.)

No comments: