Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hey! I'm a Marauding Marsupial again!

Apparently Mr. Bear is tweaking his system. I'm really a crawly crustacean, but who's counting?

I was kind of checking out the links from this online infomercial today, which I came to via a spam comment at The Entrepreneurial Mind (don't miss his Entrepreneurial Myths) - the post linked to by the Carnival of the Capitalists which contains this quote, "It is good to be smart. It is even better to be lucky. But, it is critical to know the difference."

Kind of to revive my interest about business matters. Didn't Shakespeare say, "Either an Entrepreneur or an Investor be! But above all, to thine own self be true, thus canst thou not bring shame upon thy fellow Capitalists!"

Something like that.

Anyway, I thought this taxonomy of business models was helpful.