Thursday, January 20, 2005

Jumala save me! I've committed a sin!

[And it wasn't "whoring after false gods," you fundy twits, Jumala (pronounced YOO-muh-luh - the accent always descending) is Finnish for "God."]

I meant to make a post linking all LibertyBob's posts during the Christmas break, but some of them have dropped off the front page now and they're a bit harder to get. He's been especially (I should leave the 'x' I just typoed into 'expecially,' but it might give BE visitors the wrong idea) funny since Christmas.

So basically, what I'm sayin' is, I got no brilliant ideas, but READ LIBERTYBOB! and I promise you won't regret it.

BE kids? Don't make fun of his template unless you can code your own. He does. You should see what he does just to make a post. If you follow my advice, you'll find out.