Thursday, January 06, 2005

That harangue at my brother needed some improvement

so I ran it through Snoop Dogg's Shizzolator (which I found here, a pretty good blog, seems to me):
Where's that worthless peckerhead Starsplash?!
Yo' ass could at least repeat yourself! Yo' ass think anybody's going read yo' archives?

Don't yo' ass think da world need yo' message?

This is Al Erkkila's dictum: Wise muthas die 'n ignorant muthas are born n' shit. Dogg insists." .. experience proves that shiznit! , know what I'm sayin'? ..that we keep repeating izzle message every new generation, know what I'm sayin'?

Shout that shiznit from da rooftops, mutha!

(For new readers, who has no idea what I'm talking 'bout 'n why I care 'bout an apparently abandoned blog, Starsplash is my older brother Ron, know what I'm sayin'? Tha dude's 4 1/2 years older than I am, there are three sisters 'n a miscarriage between us 'n tha dude never tested fo' tha dude's black-belt in Tai Kwan Do, though tha dude should has." BTW, I've always been terrified of offending tha dude's ass." Growing up, da consequences warranted terror, know what I'm sayin'? )

A marked improvement, don't you think?

No comments: