Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Ok, now that I've worked out the bugs, pretty much

I can tell you how to properly enjoy this great work by S. Michael Moore.  He's the guy who redesigned my template. 

I like to view it with my display set at 800x600, text size medium, but I click the button that, in that mode, you'll see sticking out from behind the left column, that says 1026x768.  I wonder if we can get it to default to that.  Then we could drop the buttons too.  He did that at my request, and I see that I was wrong.

The only bug we still have to work out, beyond that, is this new tendency for the blog to drop posts older than, it seems to me, 24 hours onto the background, but that seems to be a new Blogger quirk.  I've got an email in to them.  That is, in fact, why I went looking for a new template.

Michael (I assume people call him that) has been honored with a collage of this page by ZuDfunck.
Now, an honest, diligent and kind-hearted man would trackback this post.  I wonder if I am such a man.

No comments: