Thursday, July 15, 2004

Let's see if I can spell CPF's name right

without looking.  John Burzinsky [Aagh!  I second guessed myself!  Burzynski!] has a great article about Brett Favre.  He complains that spell-checker...  Hey!  Look at all the new options Blogger's given us!  Color!  Brett Favre should look like this.  That probably won't show on my green background.  How do I turn it off? 
 
All right, where was I?  Okay, here.  Anyway, spell-check can't handle "Favre".  We need a letter writing campaign for Blogger to fix this travesty.  I've given up spell-checking my Hindu and Buddhist posts.  It's like, "Ignore", "ignore", "ignore"... "You don't know 'Buddha'?!  Learn it, Dumbass!  I told ya last time!" 
 
Maybe I should take a break from the "That Seventies Show" reruns.  But I only swear at machines.

No comments: