Thursday, July 22, 2004

Beyond advising you to immediately click the 1026x768 button

I guess I just need to write enough stuff to fill up the space in the left field thereby pushing the posts that drop off onto the background down to below the link bar.

I haven't received any response from Blogger yet.  Though they have thanked me for my patience.

Here are some links to back up Thomas Sowell's Legalized Extortion and Discrimination Lawsuits article today:

Gerald Amirault's Freedom

Today he leaves prison, after serving 18 years on phony charges.
Friday, April 30, 2004 12:01 a.m. EDT

At 10 o'clock this morning, Gerald Amirault will walk out of his Massachusetts jail, a free man.

It is a joyous day for this prisoner, behind bars for 18 years after his 1986 conviction on charges of child sex abuse based on fantastical testimony dragged from pre-schoolers. Gerald's mother Violet and his sister Cheryl served eight years before their convictions were overturned in 1995.


For discussion of the Japanese internment check this link: Racial Profiling in an Age of Terrorism
By Peter Siggins
.  This Research took hours, I'm afraid.  There are a lot of people using the same sources, and they weren't Sowell's sources apparently.  This is just the most promising one I found so far.

Other people are waiting for the computer, so I'll just post this and see how it goes.