Friday, July 30, 2004

A little housecleaning here.

Here's a link to Polo Hofer.

And I need to go in and delete a foul expostulation in my comment box and fix the thing that caused it.

Update: I knew this guy was great. Check this out:
Alle Tontraeger haben wir selbst finanziert und in unserer eigenen Schallplattenfirma (Schnoutz Records) herausgegeben. Wir sind Unternehmer, die nie um staatliche oder institutionelle Unterstuetzung ersucht haben, worauf wir stolz sind.


There's something odd about the page that keeps me from getting a Google translation (they're always amusing to me) but it says, "We self-financed all our albums and produced them in our own recording studio, under our own label (Schnoutz Records). We're entrepreneurs who have never sought government or institutional support. We're proud of that."

No comments: