Saturday, July 31, 2004

Hey! Everybody else is doin' it!

Sabrina Ferilli

I did not receive permission to display this image. I apologize to the copyright holders and promise not to do it again.

The pic came from show.supereva.it, I think this is the best one out of about 150 in MO. Now do like my epitaph is going to say and "Get Your Own!"

Oh, who else is doing this sort of thing? FukiBlog, Kim du Toit and the Gweilo Diaries all do it on a regular basis that I know of. For myself, you might get this sort of thing at about midnight Saturday night, if I don't forget and if I'm able to blog. If the wife doesn't knock the blogging spirit out of me. One way or the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George Liberace was so enamored with pizza that in 1959 he contemplated abandoning the brothers Liberace to open a parlor, reconsidering only when brother Lee, the pianist of the duo, teased him ruthlessly.
Pizza’s firm hold on the American appetite is unlikely to slip anytime soon.