Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Sorry, been kinda busy.

I've spent my computer time answering emails from my family. We're rather widely dispersed.

I just gave a guy permission to link to my site under Religion/Buddhism. I find that hard to believe. When I find out how he plans to use my blog here, I'll link back. I do assume it's not nefarious; I've been known to indicate that I've studied Eastern Religions a bit on the side, as in my mention of [can I link my archives? I think I can, I think I can... Yes! ] Satori experiences and posting of the complete Soma Juice poem. And this. They do, indeed, grow on you.

I had to read quite a bit of my archives to find these things, and I find that I like myself better now, than I did when I started. My notion of myself had grown cynical.

No comments: