Sunday, February 08, 2004

Maybe I'm speaking out of school

but Joe Gandelman, of The Moderate Voice has suggested that he may mention me as his Blog of the Day someday soon. (Of course, by blurting it out in this childish way I've probably - forgive the expression - queered the deal.) Let me just say, Gandelman has a great blog, and is absolutely even-handed with his slaps at the two major parties. I obliquely suggested that the Libertarian Party wasn't entirely free of foibles worthy of a biting remark or two as well. [Ooh! That needs commas or something.] And they could use the pub. Some of their - all right our (even though I ordinarily disavow collective responsibility, I did, indeed, join this team voluntarily) publicity stunts are pretty unsatirizable [if I don't know how to spell it, spellchecker is no help], the publicity itself constitutes sufficient ridicule. Madison and Jefferson would weep.

I believe I've already indicated my blog of the day: Keith Burgess-Jackson's (and I cursed my parents for my last name!) The AnalPhilosopher. My knees get weak when I think that he and I could be said to be engaged in similar activities.

No comments: