Monday, February 09, 2004

I like to comment on the interesting twists

the Internet takes. My home page is EconLib.org; on Arnold Kling's EconLog he has a nice comments section, unlike me--I'm too G.D. cheap, and one of the commenters used his Amazon page as his home page. Dave Thomson, who is no relation to my favorite radio talk show host, but apparently is my kind of libertarian. I wonder if I can link my page at Amazon.

Here's a quick quote from his review of John Stossel's Give Me a Break: "Is Osama bin Ladin an inadvertent beneficiary of our misguided drug war? The author contends that this is indeed the case. My only complaint is that Stossel didn't devote more attention to this most important theme. I personally believe that the war on terrorism is being severely compromised by the anti-drug coalition."

As a student of Ayn Rand and E.G. Ross, believe that one of the positive things I can do is find heroes. John Stossel is a libertarian St. George battling the Leviathan of big Government and abusers of power throughout the land. Although, I must admit that Dave Thomson sets a more reasonable standard for me, with 210 book reviews on Amazon.

Working... Here's a bit on F. A. Hayek from my old homepage.

Working... Here's my list of Amazon reviews. They all need some editing. They were all written during my heaviest drinking days. Unfortunately I need to change a diaper right now.

No comments: