Friday, February 04, 2005

Well, time to take a deep breath.

But not just yet. (For those of you who don't like the air there, there's more deep breathing going on here. ...No, Bob, I said "deep breathing" not heavy breathing!)

Oh, crap! That's the wrong window! I meant to get the link from this one!

Apparently I missed the Liberal Infiltrator at the Townhall Meet-up last night. It could have been fun. I had to babysit while the wife took the cookie orders for our Girl Scout troup in to the office and helped with the paperwork.

Rosie has the basic idea of chess now and doesn't try to make the "men" do things they're not supposed to do anymore. She whupped me good last night. Tonight I taught her checkers and she whupped me at that too.

Next I'll explain the concept of "beginners' luck."

Oh, hey! I've been looking for this post! Ah, why not quote it? It's short:
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
If Tom Sowell is a Conservative, I'm a Conservative.

If Pat Buchanan is a Conservative, I'm a Libertarian.

If Karl Rove and George Bush are Conservatives, I'm an Anarchist.

[Deleted mysterious aside.]

Whiggarchy and Isonomy are prerequisites for Fraternity.
Posted by: Al / 9:36 AM

Don't know that I'm ready to repudiate that quite yet. Let's see some spending cuts, George.

Surangama Sutra one... I'm searching my archives... Google's not helping as much as I'd like... Hey! Scotty the Menace! Go harangue 'im. I was polite. No rule says you have to be... Fred on Everything... Fred links to this picture and explains it in the context of a discussion of objective reporting, ...and gives me a WOD: kerygma...

Ah, that's enough. I gotta catch up on my Fred.