Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hope nobody noticed the double post.

I don't remember double clutching, but hey! The evidence is against me, eh?

Oh, well.

I was going to post a pic of the babykins playing with her and her sister's Valentines' balloons but the batteries in the digital cameral were dead. Right now, I'm explaining to her why she shouldn't eat a piece of tinsel. (God knows where she found that!)

Now she wants to know why she can't go upstairs. I'm telling her that she can wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which one gets full the quickest. She isn't buying that argument. In fact, she's deeply offended.

All right. Time for a big hug.

There's Mommy!!
...

Was I saying anything important?

Last night the little poop decided to wake up at 4:00 AM, and freak out. Mommy brought her into our bed. I enjoyed her company, except that she decided that she needed to sleep on Daddy's tummy. That would have been fine, except she didn't sleep. She fidgeted all over me for the next half hour.

My brain didn't recover until noon.

Partially because my wife and I celebrated Valentine's Day in the traditional, marital way.