Saturday, December 11, 2004

I just added a link to my sidebar.

Mitch Berg's Shot In The Dark deserves special treatment, among the NARN (Northern Alliance Radio Network) bloggers for the simple reason that he allows comments without a lot of rigamarole.

They all deserve attention. They're all great writers, but Mitch invites us common folk in to visit. I would only ask that you be on your best behavior over there. Observe how the other commenters behave before you track your crap all over the carpet.

Captain Ed allows comments too. He's up next for my blogroll.

I'm not forsaking my old friends, I just think that, like my buddies at Grandpa John's, I should pay attention to my home state. It seems logical to me (I've been wrong before) that I might be able to make my most effective contribution by focussing close to home.

Call it a mid-life crisis if you will.