Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I, apparently, am a frustrated actor.

Here's my biker-wannabe outfit that I wear in the coldest weather (which we're having now - yes, I've experienced colder: I'll break out the old High School letter jacket when it gets really cold.):

[Having trouble gettin' to image-shack, cuz I've got Entertaining America - one blogger at a time in the window I intend to use, and she is, indeed, very much like eating peanuts: you can't stop at just one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ud: The freaked-out look is a result of me scampering into position in time for the camera to snap.

That's a Harley hat on my head. I think it's beautiful. And it serves as a reminder to my wife that our life is lacking something.
---
Lorie recommends this snowglobe. Very funny.

No comments: