Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Whoo-hooo! The Gandel Man has his links up!

And I'm IN BABY!

I'm excited because of my deep respect for Joe's work. Actually I'd like to see a more in depth CV than he has on his about me link.

Permalinks, Man! Permalinks!

(Yeah, like I programmed my own.)

LibertyBob can show you how to do it. Oh, wait... I guess not.
It must be hard to do. Like i said, i di'n't do m'own... (he mumbled sheepishly).

Joe, have you thought of an online archive of older stuff you're really proud of?

Update: Here's Joe's permalink linking me. I like Joe's new site. I'd say that if you need to link one of his articles, switch to the Typepad address. But that doesn't account for people new to his blog making spur of the moment decisions, so I guess it's his decision to make.

No comments: