Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm no longer a 250-plus pound man

and I didn't even have to resort to these dietary recommendations from Lileks. Maybe I'll try it if I hit a plateau.

Actually, I just Think Atkins/Zone/Southbeach when I'm hungry. They say it costs something like $27 a day to eat that way. Maybe if you're stupid enough to go an buy all the "Atkins friendly" products! How much does it cost, really, to just avoid eating candy, bread, cookies, cakes and high glycemic index fruit and vegetables. It saves me money.

I had to quit drinking beer anyway, but before that I was actually able to lose 12 lbs by switching to light 3.2, which we have available at grocery stores and gas stations here. (There had to be some use for the stuff.) I couldn't hold to that regimen, but hey...

No comments: