Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I think I'll put something up to fill up the big space

made by that picture and the title.

Maybe something moderate, or blasting Republicans to please my friend (almost wrote "fried") Joe.

Since I spend so much of my time listening to conservative talk radio, it's a little hard to come up with something off the top of my head. My emails from the Liberty Commitee or Free-Market.net probably have something.

Whoa! This isn't bashing Bush or Republicans, but it's big news, form Agence France-Presse:

Four arrested over US man's beheading
From correspondents in Baghdad
May 19, 2004


FOUR people have been arrested over the beheading of US businessman Nicholas Berg, whose killing was shown earlier this month in a video on an al-Qaeda linked website, a senior Iraqi source said today.

No comments: