Thursday, May 06, 2004

I made some adjustments to my links.

I added Free-Market.Net, an shuffled things around to indicate, somewhat, the esteem in which I hold them. No doubt that's an ongoing project.

As far as the My Community section, I couldn't bring myself to oust E. G. Ross from the place of honor. If you want to compete with him, you know what you have to do. (Hint: drop dead.)

Ron's my brother and most frequent visitor and commenter, followed closely by LibertyBob. I'm not going to do a statistical analysis to figure out where John and Todd fit into those categories--considered yourselves tied.

Ayn Clouter pops in now and then, and I enjoy her writing wherever I find it, even though I'm pretty sure we don't vote for the same candidates. She shows me that there's more to enjoying life than agreeing on politics. [This Grammar God declares that last sentence acceptable.]

The Moderate Voice gave me a great honor once, but he never comes around anymore.
Update: I'll be d***ed, but not quite yet.

50words is here because...of her dogged determination to be understanding. And we've had a good exchange or two.

HAC's here because a lot of us "met" there, and I feel comfortable speaking my mind on her site. Of course, arrogant puke that I am, I'm not backward about speaking my mind on any site that allows comments.

No comments: