Sunday, May 02, 2004

I think I'll see what I can do about

organizing these links. I had a stroke of genius about how to do it a while back, but, since I assumed it was so perfect I'd never forget it, I didn't write it down and forgot it.

I'll add in Space.com while I'm at it. I thought it was already there. ...Maybe Moller's website, about the flying car. ...See if there's something about the X-prize. Oh! Space.com has an update on it:

X Prize Will Be Won by 'Summer's End', Event Organizer Says
By Tariq Malik
SPACE.com Staff Writer
posted: 06:00 am ET
29 April 2004

CAPE CANAVERAL, FL -- The race to loft a three-person spaceship on a suborbital flight twice in two weeks will be won by the end of the summer, the competition’s founder said Wednesday.

Peter Diamandis, chairman of the international X Prize competition to build and launch reusable spaceships, announced that the race will most likely be won in mere months.

“We do expect the X Prize to be captured within three to five months,” Diamandis said during a presentation here before the 41st Space Congress.

No comments: