Friday, May 19, 2006

Well, let's see if I can bury that last post.

My manic mode sometimes makes for bad ones (posts, I mean). No, I'm not really bipolar, but the moods do take some inexplicable swings now and then.

Although, I suppose Wednesday was a pretty good day, beautiful weather, everything went well, though not so well that I need to document it.

The DaVinci Code opens tonight. Our pastor is bringing a group to see it tomorrow, then they're going to go back to the church and discuss it. We haven't arranged for babysitting, so we're not going. If I were going to go, that'd be the way I'd want to do it.

I have Elaine Pagels' The Gnostic Gospels, though I haven't read it yet. I wish I had, I might be able to discuss the movie intelligently. If I hadn't taken on a couple other projects, I'd do it right away.

The commentary I hear on the radio seems to be ininformed by any awareness of the Gnostics.

No comments: