Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I've been trying to come up with logos and designs for my store.

I'm going to bug you all with a little behind the scenes brainstorming.

The woman who did these has done a great job, I think:
The Spark of Elegance - cool sparkles. And mother's day is almost here. Nice jewelry. Hmm.

Maybe, I'd better go for one of the others.

Sweet Fragrance Sensations - There's an enticing image! And, yes, I've bought perfume before as gifts. Some good ones there.

Handbags, Coats and Accessories - Get's right down to business, and does it nicely.

I'll just take a look at the women's coats. ... Ho HO! Got my wife's size?

Well, anyway. That's what I'm up to.

Update: here's another one she did: Natural Beauty and Nutrition.

When I get this thing going, I'm going to try to integrate original content into it. Oh, you can buy stuff there now (link up there on the left), but I need to do some organizing. I've found a bunch of stuff and need more.

No comments: