Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Praise the Lord!

I gotta say, I'm generally pleased with my BlogAds. As pleased as a man can be in This World, anyway.

I don't get to click these links ("I'm not allowed!" as my effin', formerly-goody-two-shoes-[but-still-nevertheless-effin'] cousin used to say), so I'm not going to present them as links,
Axiomatic Economics
Mises Said He Was Deductive But He Was Not. Aguilar's Theory Really Is
www.axiomaticeconomics.com

Lew Rockwell
No war. No taxes. Just freedom.
lewrockwell.com

The Mises Store
Books on liberty by the greats Austrian economics, libertarianism
www.mises.org/store

How To Create Wealth Now
Little-Known Strategies To Give You Complete Financial Freedom
www.wealthandfreedomstrategies.com

Dr. Seuss meets Ayn Rand.
Buy this beautiful illustrated book Warning against big government.
www.oakleafpublishing.biz

I just consider these to be high praise from the Internet.

No comments: