Monday, October 03, 2005

Whoops! Didn't mean to make a new post!

Funny that I never feel like live blogging anything other than a Packers' game. I didn't know that about myself.

But it makes me feel proud.

Yesterday, I found myself in Cloquet, MN, blasting the Vikings game from my truck radio in the Walmart parking lot. When I realized the Vikes were embarassing themselves, I developed a smirk.

I thought I was a half-assed Vikings fan.

I took a sadistic pleasure in the frowns I was getting.

But, it 26-7 Carolina now. Turnabout's fair play, as my mother always used to say.

.........

Donald Driver! 24 yards!

....

Yeah!!! Brett!!! GGGGGooooo!!!

First down, baby!!

......

Driver to the END ZONE!!!

Goin' for TWO!

AGH! 26-13 Carolina.

.,..........

Well, s**t!

Carolina's drivin' to the end zone.

They get the TD. Go for the two.

Nope. 32-13 Carolina.

........

Whoop! While I was distracted, the Pack brought it to 32-21!

.........

OOooh! Sack Deeeee!

.......

Hey!! TD Chapman!

Robert Ferguson Gets the two pointer!

........

Well, It's going to end at 32-29....

No comments: