Friday, October 14, 2005

Since I saw him over on

Robert Ringer Blog, I've been waiting breathlessly for the next installment of From the Desk of Michael Ross - Objectivist. The signs say a new post is immanent.

I must have given a Ross to the universe. They keep coming back to me: this guy, Kelly Ross of Friesian.com, Ross McKenzie, E.G. Ross... Can Diana be said to be in my life?

The success literature is just loaded with that kind of Karma talk. If it's science, as Wallace Wattles would have it, then it doesn't matter if I doubt it.

There's been a blimp flying around town saying "Enough is Enough": I want to be able to afford one of those. [Yeah, I thought that phrasing was funnier.] Out of the 70% of my net income left over after saving, investing and tithing.

I'm visualizing that.

But I don't know how I gave out Rosses to get so many back, so I'm not getting any insight into how to give blimps to the universe to receive blimps back.

No comments: