Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dr. Mary Ruwart is offering $150 in premiums

to those who buy Healing Our World in an Age of Aggression tomorrow, Tuesday Oct. 12. I have a copy. It may be time to get another.

I have the earlier version as well, personally signed by her. My brain turned to complete mush when I met her at the MNLP convention in 2000. Primarily because she's stunningly beautiful; I didn't know her work then. I do now. She has a stunningly beautiful vision for the world as well.

I wonder if that web page is Ringer's handiwork. He does that sort of thing, and he'd definitely do it for her. I'm pretty sure he's been writing the fundraising letters for The Advocates for Self-Government lately.

Speaking of Ringer, I'm adding David Kuhn's Society of Ringers blog. Or actually, the blog is called Robert Ringer Blog. And I'll probably put up Ringer's article archives along with it.

No comments: