Friday, June 22, 2007

Ringer! What a character!

He slips in two lines I think ya'll'll appreciate in his article "Salting the Record." [In particular, I mean. But no hillbillyisms: that's just me being silly.]
"You may as well have trusted Kofi Annan to hold your wallet for you while you went for a jog."

You'll have to read the article for the context of that one, and it's interesting that the context actually camouflages this one,
"I first heard this term from an attorney who was explaining to me how important it is to document your dealings in great detail. He pointed out that the Clintons are a perfect example of people who have mastered this art. He opined that their conscientious salting of the record is the primary reason why they aren’t salted away in a federal prison somewhere."

No comments: