Saturday, June 23, 2007

Long lost friends and relatives post a comment here please.

Jonny, Jez, Gerald, Ellie, Cozzie, Tim, Tom, Willy, Pat F., Scott or any other old Superior buddies, or, goddamnit! Randall Sivertson, Carl Fish or any old UMD buddies... I want to f___in' hear from you!

I'm an INTP. That means that I can spend long periods of time focussing on things other than my friends, but it doesn't mean that I don't love them. Indeed, it means that I love them intensely, but have no idea how to express it. Often, I'm able to have fairly intimite relationships with people who can help me learn about whatever subject(s) I'm focussed on.

The people named here are loved intensely by me, personally, whom I have not heard from in too many years.

I suppose it's possible that you don't know who's asking. I'm Al Erkkila, or Alan Erkkila. My wife is Laurie. When she married me her name was Molinaro, but her maiden name was Wovcha. So here's where Google searches of Laurie Molinaro and Laurie Wovcha should end up.

And for all you Nazi bastards, that means that my wife and kids have Jewish blood, and I swear eternal enmity to you.

Update 5/25/2011: Whoa! Wonder how many beers I'd had when I wrote this?

No comments: