Thursday, June 07, 2007

I believe I'll work for Ron Paul this year.

Here's his take on Immigration Reform. That's from the Ron Paul Library, which has his speeches and press releases - I think, from his whole 30 years as a Republican Congressman for Texas.

RonPaul2008 is his campaign website.

There are videos of him on YouTube, a MySpace site, a Yahoo group and a MeetUp group.

Corey Stern, who calls himself an Independent Libertarian [I think I'll start calling myself a Revolutionary Liberal (c. 2007 - go ahead and use it, but share any income you derive from it with me. We'll let the lawyers hash out the percentage.;)], is quoted extensively in an article describing a MeetUp event Stern organized, and that I didn't get to.

I did get to the MeetUp organizational meeting though. A lot more fun and interesting than I expected. We had Constitution Party guys, Buchanan guys, some Democrat defectors and a bunch of libertarians, small and large L.

No comments: