Thursday, April 26, 2007

Catfight on 694

On the way home last night the truck about four cars in front of me came to a stop. Now, there were two SUVs in front of me, so I couldn't see what the deal was. I just figured it was "the usual," so I'm just patiently looking for the opportunity to pass around whatever is blocking my lane. After about a minute, the passenger door opens up and this gal starts dragging the driver out by the head.

Oop. Gotta run an errand.

I'm back.

Anyway, these two get out of the truck and start yanking on each other's hair and collars. And, presumably, yelling at each other, though I couldn't hear anything.

I've seen a few streetfights and I've concluded that they're not usually very entertaining. A couple guys start swinging at each other, get tangled up, fall down and roll around on the ground for a while. These gals weren't even that serious.

You'd think, if they were going to shut down the whole freeway, the least they could do is rip each other's clothes off.

Finally I saw my gap and passed.

Then I went to Target for another adventure, but that'll have to be another post.

No comments: