Friday, August 27, 2004

Another one of those quizzes

This one brutally pilfered from Domestic Excellence and Specialty Housekeeping II

#1 How many icons do you keep on your desktop?
#2 How old are you?
#3 What's the name of the book you are reading and its author?
#4 Who is your favourite saint?
#5 What type of laundry detergent do you currently use?

My answers:

1. 17. I like to look at my wallpaper.
2. 41.
3. Um... the book I'm most likely to finish is The Lysander Spooner Reader.
4. St. Urho. No, he didn't really exist.... Aquinas!
5. I'm a man ["but I can change..."] so I like to use Whisk to clean oil spills on the driveway. Hey! It works like a charm if you let the sun bake it for a couple hours.

I know I talk like a gay man half the time, but I'm really quite handy. [Of course, so is my gay friend, J******. He's an - drumroll please - interior decorator, on the side. (Ah, but can he handle a head-gasket? ...Urk! Never mind! Bad example.)]

No comments: