Saturday, July 15, 2006

Speaking of "Giving up the Ghost"

My beloved friend John Rogers posted this graph and then, apparently, "died the death":
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Now, I tend to buy this argument.

Tax cuts for the rich, you say?

All tax cuts are for the rich! The poor don't pay any!

Oh! Yeah, FICA and Medicare... Excuse me for being a workin' stiff in the middle-middle class who has a problem distinguishing which bucket the pile of crap hitting him is being scooped from.

Oh! And John? I believe you might be qualified to join InvadeSoda and me here as an Old Whig. If you only wanted to publish a couple a month or so. I mean, otherwise, you might as well get back to work on your own blog.

Just give me your take on the 9th and 10th Amendments.

Bork called them an "inkblot". He meant a Rorschach test. He was right.

No comments: