Saturday, July 15, 2006

I said this just now in a comment to Invadesoda's second post here

but it wouldn't be proper to neglect to welcome him here formally in a post.

Welcome, Invadesoda!

To my regular readers, I have to claim ignorance as to the meaning of the moniker. I think I read the explanation once, but either it was so commonsensical or so incomprehensible that my mind filed it somewhere unrecallable.

I'm afraid you'll have to ask him.

I've directed web-surfers to his site before, but I have an aversion to being too much like InstaPundit, so I haven't done it enough. [You gotta see his last post over there, though. It's kind of f... (excuse me) hilarious... Well, go there. You'll see what I mean.]

If Invadesoda (yes, I have his real name around here somewhere, but that's another thing you'll have to get out of him) overpowers me here, so be it. I invited a guy in who deserves the Old Whig title, if (and when) I can't carry it.

So join me in welcoming Brother InvadeSoda to Old Whig's Brain Dump!

I propose a toast: To Jefferson!

No comments: