Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'll leave up the poop-scooping blurb for a while yet

but I'm not proceeding with that with any enthusiasm. If anybody bites on the blurb, I'll take the job, but I don't expect much.

My store, on the other hand, I'm going to market like a madman. It has the advantage of not being very far out of my ordinary activities. And to the degree that it is different, it's a good thing.

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop" and all that.

Still working on the store. I did a bunch of work on it yesterday and then discovered that, although it looked like it was working, my security settings were causing everything I did to disappear into the ether. I found that out this morning. So, I get to look forward to doing that all over again this evening.

Yeah, it's a tight niche I'm moving into there, but I'm told that's a good thing. If only 1% of America's citizens are interested, that's about 3 million people. A buck profit on 3 million items would make a nice nest-egg. Even with the Alternative Minimum Tax.

No comments: