Friday, March 11, 2005

Sorry for not posting, the baby was sick.

Kind of sapped my time and energy.

I've also been sort of scattering my internet time and energy to the winds lately. I need to get back and focus on whatever the H--- I was thinking when I decided to enter a debate with Omni.

Okay (update), the first thing I should say about the Omni "debate," is that I was talking about her posts on Karma, particularly the one about insane people being immune to it.

Oops! I still had that URL stuck in the old Linkatron. Fits right in though. Except karma got that dork.

I meant this link.

Omni's Wednesday post, Karma vs. Stupidity, is kind of a Unification Theory between Natural Law and Karma, and more or less answers the question.

Then we get into her post on String Theory and Karma.