Saturday, June 26, 2004

I was a little depressed last week

because I knew I was going to have to get nasty with somebody, and I really didn't want to take the time. It was a pretty impersonal situation, so I didn't give a rats ass about their feelings, but it required work and preparation. That's behind me for now, we'll see what shakes out. They'll probably get out their big guns. I have no doubt that they have them.

Anyway, I feel better now. But I'm exhausted from trimming my hedge again. I found myself awake at 6:30 this morning, so I went to work on it. But it was way out of control because of all the rain and all the time I've spent out of town when it wasn't raining. So I quit at 3:30 this afternoon. I still have about 120 feet to go, but it's on the side of the guy who won't let me work in his yard, so I only have to do my own side and the top. I wonder if he realizes he's doing me a favor.

No comments: