Thursday, June 10, 2004

I be's stove up.

A guy my grampa knew in Oklahoma said that once. I forget the context.

Naw, I went an' got me another virus. Puttin' the old virtual prophylactics to the test. Not too impressed. I haven't been emailing anybody on purpose for the past few days, so if you get anything from me, *&^%^in' kill it instantly.

Hey! I got a visit from the EPA! They condemned my house, my truck, my parenting skills and my breath. Then they left.

Actually, SiteCounter popped up with the EPA.gov domain. I hope they didn't find me too insulting. I'll be taking breath mints just in case. The virus I got won't let me open two windows at once, so I have to make all my comments from memory. I also got a visit from a Marine. That impresses me. I'm a big fan of Marines.

Well, I guess I'd better get to work cleaning this thing out.

Night, all.

No comments: