BILL OF RIGHTS DAY!
So, I don't know... Read the Bill of Rights aloud to someone you love.
Addendum: Things To Do Today
1. Worship, speak, publish, assemble as you wish. Petition the government.
2. Bear arms. (A sword or knife would be fine, if you hate guns. Or bare arms.)
3. Refuse to quarter a soldier in your home.
4. Rebuff an unwaranted search.
5. Don't let anyone execute you, especially not twice, and for God's sake, don't help them do it by testifying against yourself! Insist on a trial. Get payment for that car they seized.
6. Make sure your arrest and trial follows all the prescriptions of the 6th Amendment.
7. Insist on a jury trial of your civil case.
8. Watch out for that excessive bail and fine, and make sure you're not cruelly nor unusually punished.
9. Assert other rights you retain.
10. Take back your power from the government.
Probably my best original work.