Saturday, May 03, 2008

Busy, busy, busy! As Bokonon would say.

I much prefer Bokonon to Bakunin, don't you? Vonnegut's character to the real guy?

Anyway, I've been dealing with my day job, my avocation of trying to expand human liberty, and this little family reunion we're having. As well as being involved in my stepson's business expansion.

At present, I'm rather irritated that I haven't seen the expanding stepson since Monday night. If I were a business man, I wouldn't leave the principle character required for my expansion hanging for damn near a week. When I get the chance, I'm going to have to impose some order in this organisation.

I mean, it's early in this young company, but I'm accustomed to dealing with a high degree of professionalism. The salesboy talks a hell of a game, but where the hell is he when it's time for business?

I'm seein' a need for a big dose of Daddy!

No comments: