Thursday, February 07, 2008

An open letter to Ron Paul supporters

I just sent this to Jason Lewis, after a long on-air argument...well, I think you'll get it:
I'd like to say something about my fellow Ron Paul supporters, perhaps this
should be an open letter to them:

Conservatives are not impressed by the Victim Card. Don't call conservative
talk host and expect to be respected when you play it. There are two great
organisations who will teach you how to campaign well for our candidate (and
every call, letter or hand signal to someone with a wide audience is
campaigning): one can be found at http://www.RonPaul2008.com. The other is
The Advocates for Self-Government.

I'm hearing way too much discourtesy from libertarians and paleocons on my
side.

Ron Paul is NOT a victim! He's ahead of his time. His ideas are so old,
they're new. And they're not taught in our schools.

It's OUR job to spread them. It's not Jason's or any other media figure's
job to spread them.

It's MY job.

And the Victim Card ain't gonna get it done.

Thank you,

Al (the Old Whig) from Brooklyn Center

No comments: