Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some simple questions I feel like answering

from Mark:

1. Spaghetti - White or Red sauce? I'm for red, generally, but I like a good white.


2. Salad - Plain, or which dressing do you prefer? I'm naturally a gourmand: give me something different but good. Of the standard choices, I'll take ranch, but I'm looking for something to put my Sancha Inch oil, from Dr. Al Sears, on. (He says you can drink it right out of the bottle, and I want to tell you that he's right.)


3. Eggs - How do you like them? Fried over-easy is my first choice, boiled second, raw in a shake third.


4. Toast, English muffin, etc - light, dark or burnt?? Medium - between light and dark.


5. How do you drink your coffee, espresso or tea? Black and strong. I like espresso. But sometimes I've had enough coffee and I'll have tea, Earl Gray and Green with Lemon Grass are my favorites. I don't adulterate any of those with cream, sugar or lemon.


6. How do you take your steak? Well, Med, still moving, etc etc? Medium rare. I like it to look cooked and be hot all the way through. But blood doesn't bother me.


7. Soda - Regular, Diet, sugar free, blah blah blah etc etc?? My wife buys sugar free and I drink it, but I don't buy it myself. I buy juice and tea, left to my own devices.


8. Muffin - Tops or Bottoms? I eat the whole thing.


9. How do you drink your water? Ice, no ice, lemon, lime, straw, etc etc? Straight out of the filtered tap.


10. Salsa - Mild, Medium, hot or Brain burn? Depends on the food I'm putting it on. I like them all, but I won't wipe out the taste of a delicious veggie or meat dish with a too-hot sauce. But I'm always willing to experiment.

No comments: