Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Packers v. Patriots! That's my dream!

I don't know what my beloved Brett Favre would have to pull out of his wazoo to get there (and then win), but I've let out the breath I was holding while waiting for them to have a decent season. I'm breathing easy now.

It's good that we're facing Dallas now and not five weeks ago. The Packers are better now than they were then, and they're already in the playoffs. Will they step up to the plate, or will they lay off this weekend?

You know what? I'm only talkin' about this to draw the attention of a certain Pats fan, who's updated his site, who needs to come over here on a mission from God to straighten my ass out.

Huh. That seemed funnier before I typed it up.

I'll leave it there, because I've always been interested in where things go when people misunderstand me. Usually life takes an interesting turn...and this one looks promising.

Mark, when I strike it rich, I'll donate the second huge wad I get (after the one I give to my own church) to yours for some more stone work. The stone is lovely. The siding looks Amish.

The grounds and the interior are as beautiful as any I ever seen, though. They make you understand how such things would make one want to praise God. or at least thank Him for giving you life in His creation.

Still looking for the pics of your knockout wife.

I told you I need help.

No comments: