Monday, November 05, 2007

Am I the only Ron Paul Libertarian/Conservative Republican

Lutheran Taoist Objectivist INTP Packer fan in Minnesota!

I swear to God!

I've been trying for four and a half years to draw like-minded and -located souls to my blog and the best I've been able to manage is LibertyBob, the pagan from Iowa. And my brother, who disappears on a... an almost regular basis. He'll get a link when he reappears.

And Teflonman, the gay Buddhist from Singapore.

And my favorite Mormon, Texan locksmith, TF Stern.

I tend to think Mr. Pterodactyl is my closest match, buddy-wise, but he's not posting much anymore (not that I find that incomprehensible), and his twin brother and uncle (not the same person)...

Punctuation rules fail me! Ha ha ha! Haha! ...

Sorry, I cracked myself up.

The latter three links all blog together at Grandpa John's. Though you never actually hear from Grandpa John.

Feel free to tell me how to properly publish this. I guarantee I'll take it seriously. INTPs love the nitty-gritty of linguistics. And, btw, cracking oneself up is also an INTP trait.

What was I talking about?

Well, I've mentioned my closest friends. That'll do. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that as I was trying to type "friends," I actually typed "gir..." Freudian? You make the call.

No comments: