Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Yankees really went out of their way

to get Mariano Rivera a save tonight. Yankees 10-7. They led 8-0 in the seventh, Mussina was pitching a perfect game. (I was in and out, chasing the baby around, so maybe it was the sixth.)

I said family stuff is keeping me from posting regularly. Mostly it's the fact that the baby is getting good at crawling and getting into stuff, and she doesn't want to go to bed at a reasonable hour. So when I'd have time to post, I haven't had time to catch up on the news.

Also, the sports teams I root for have sucked s*** lately. That's the Twins and the Packers. Who wants to talk about that? And, of course, that has also taken up quite a bit of my time.

Andrew Deutsch, 16, threatened to kill black kids at Harding High in St. Paul. The cops and nosy kids zapped his ass. Way to go, nosy kids! Let's have a little more citizen assistance in these cases, eh? (Hmm, wonder why there's no link to the article. Maybe because they just publicized the name of a juvenile to get a scoop?)

John Belushi and Elvis are in jail.

I gotta shut off the TV. They're doing a special report on how Packer fans are whining after last night's game. (Maybe they're just lazy. I can't find a link for this one either. This ain't it.)

No comments: