Wednesday, October 13, 2004

How about that debate, eh?

Well, neither one of them wet themselves. (Or did anything else unusual in their pants, unlike some people we've heard about. I suppose it's a good thing to know that democrats aren't the only ones trying to discredit their side of the argument.)

I call it a draw--trying to see it from the point of view of the undecideds. Of course, from my own point of view, Bush pushed personal autonomy, which I support (I think he was sincere, even though discretionary spending has grown at an unprecedented rate under his administration) while I heard Kerry pushing central control, which I'm against.

So, do I support the guy who says what I like to hear or the guy who doesn't, when the guy who sounds good seems to contradict his words with his actions?

My answer: at least pay lip service to me. That proves I have the moral high ground. Then we can move society in the right direction.

No comments: