Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My beloved brother SHOWS why he's my beloved brother

Ron, your football stories kick ass! I'm not kidding!

Write a book, man! I'll edit the thing (I'm afraid you need it, for clarity's sake - but, for God's sake, don't stop writing those! I love your football stories!).

Ron's team was better than ours and didn't get to state. Warren Williams and Larry Banks are huge heroes to me! Larry Banks set the bench press record that I wanted to beat (385#) and didn't come close (though the lazy &*%$er, with the natural physique of Arnold Schwartzenegger [which means "black acre," or "well-manured field," btw, and not that other thing that I used to think it meant], that I mentioned before, should have been able to beat, but didn't either).

And Warren Williams had the natural ability to beat that. The dude was an absolute monster! I forget who John was. Oh, yeah! John Francouer! [Or however you spell that.] He set some records too, didn't he? Dips, I think. Though I might have broken that one myself. But it had already been broken by one of those deformed bleepers who was all arms and chest with no legs. Pretty much like I am now, come to think of it. God! My legs are skinny!

That was quite an aside, wasn't it? Well, to my mind, those people deserve to be mentioned on the internet. They were gods to me. As was my brother: the man who drilled the value of perfect technique into my head by his deeds and his words. Ron, you need to package what you did to have the body you had on your eighteenth birthday and sell it, man! That knowledge is worth huge money! Just tell the literal truth. And I can help you market it. I can't sell anything I don't believe in, but I saw that! Up close and personal!

Aw, C****! I'll have to make the Rendezvous post separately. I'll let this stand for a bit.

But I'm not at all kidding you. Ron, as he was at the end of his highschool sports career, could have made a lucrative living as a model for Greek revival statuary. He was the Olympic ideal.

And if you haven't already gone to those links, start with this one first.

Or maybe not. I finished with it, and maybe it really goes last. He spent the most time on it and it shows. It's epic.

Brag 'em up to your friends. These posts are among the best things I've ever read.

No comments: