Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We were supposed to leave on our camping trip

- Voyageur Rendezvous stuff in Deer River, MN that I'll tell you about on the other blog when I get back - today, but it looks like my MAF sensor went to hell. Crap! What's that stand for? Oh, yeah, Mass Air Flow. On my truck.

I can't change that myself, they've got some kind of goofy, impossible-to-deal-with-without-breaking-it plug on the damn thing, so I have to take it to the shop tomorrow. (*^)*(&^)!

My time has been taken up by preparing for that and preparing for the TCM. The runs are getting rather long now, and they kind of wipe me out for the weekend. Just can't work up any enthusiasm for writing, or much of anything else. Whenever my enthusiasm level starts to rise it's time to run again. Good thing I like running.

So, that's my excuse. What's yours?

No comments: