Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Big News! A judge with a campaign site!

Link to site.

She links to two stories that indicate her opponent's unfitness for the post.

Actually, I agree with Judge Patricia Kerr Karasov and Amy Klobuchar in the first one. You can't go around shooting your friends in the back. If you're a crazy old lady.

In the other, she goes easy on a lady convicted of 2 counts of criminal vehicular homicide. The perp, driving without a license (it was revoked for a previous DUI, though intoxicants don't appear to have been a factor here) ran a stop sign in a semi truck and killed a pregnant woman.

The story says that the truck had failed a safety inspection. Never mind that, I guess. The jury said she was guilty.

Wait a minute, "LOAD-DATE: December 8, 1998"?! Was that her most recent f-up?

Oh, no. The Geezer shooting happened May 31, 2003, Saturday.

All right, Rowe. One more chance.

January 19, 2000. Strike one. Strike two is: I think "Get outta town" is a fine way to handle the gal. Nope. This ain't baseball. For once I think I'd stick to the incumbent.

7 comments:

Al said...

Hey! Sorry! It looks like a serious commenter has been trying to post something here. I didn't notice it with the last one until I'd already commanded my finger to hit the delete button, but I've still got this one in my email: Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at oldwhig.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Daniel

Ain't no staff here, Daniel. It's just me. And, since I've gone anarchist, I don't think I've got time to do that research for you. I've got kids to raise, a house to fix up and a marathon to train for. I research stuff that's fun for me.

Politics isn't fun and it isn't serious - because politicians don't have answers. They only have guns.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at oldwhig.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Alex

Al said...

Gee, that sounds like a familiar complaint.

No "we" won't. Hit the road.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at oldwhig.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Jules

Al said...

See? I actually do occasionally publish these comments. Answer: no. It's gone. Maybe a library has it archived. I don't care enough to do that research for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at oldwhig.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Daniel

Al said...

See if I care.