Saturday, June 17, 2006

I want to ask you a question.

Commenters here are a practical bunch. (I don't know anything much about visitors who don't comment. Feel free to chime in. Don't worry--if you're an idiot, we'll tell you.) I want to know what you think of the Think and Grow Rich Blog.

It might behoove you to read Napoleon Hill's book, which Norman Hallett offers as a free ebook to get you on his list (I'm on it and don't consider it much of a burden-he announces his blog-posts and new products-about weekly and monthly, respectively. The products sound great, if you have the money. Of course, you'd assume that following Nap Hill's program would get you the money...).

What was I saying? Oh, yeah. Read Hill if you don't get Hallett. Or, if you aren't inspired by the latter to do the former, screw it! But tell me what you think anyway.

Heres how the latest post begins:
Let Your Mind AUTOMATICALLY Create Your "Plan for Riches"...
So you want to be rich.

But you don't have a solid plan to get there.

No Problem... you subconscious mind will create the plan for you!

Here's how you do it, according to Napoleon Hill, written in the chapter on AUTOSUGGESION...(even though I don't usually do this, I'm going to type word for word from Think And Grow Rich, because paraphrasing does not give it justice.):

...

I'd have shown you the email that "made me look," but I opened Blogger in that window, and my concern is insufficient to open a new one.

Seems to me there's something there, but I get newsletters regularly from people with conflicting opinions. I think they'd all agree that you have to Plan and carry out your Plan. They disagree, I think, about where and when to apply the motivation.

No comments: